Wednesday 21 November 2012

Diwali Vacations


My Diwali Vacations

  • It was a great time i had during the vacations.

  • On the very first day we left for the fabulous and adored hill station Nainital.

  • We reached Delhi by flight and from there we left for Nainital.

  • Delhi’s weather itself was so cold that we had to wear sweaters.
  • The experience of Nainital was once in a lifetime experience.

  • On reaching Nainital we had to wear inners as well as woolen sweaters.

  • The place was so beautiful and the trees were as tall as a 30 storey.Nainital is situated on a lake. The lake is 200 feet deep and we had gone boating on it.
    My mother knew everything about Nainital as she studied there.

  • My mother even showed her college to me.

  • We sat on the ropeway and went took shots on the top.

  • We enjoyed there for 4 days and returned on Tuesday night.

  • Coming back on the first whole week i enjoyed my vacations with my friends.

  • One day before diwali i got lots of crackers and bursted them with fun and joy.

  • After diwali it was study time.

  • I finished all projects and the holiday homework.

  • And now the school has started.

No comments:

Post a Comment